I love mango lassi and it’s one of my most favourite drinks ever. There’s nothing more refreshing than a tall glass of mango lassi on a hot summer day. Well, it’s not summer, but sometimes when the weather’s especially cold I get nostalgic about summer. Sipping a glass of deliciously sweet and savory mango lassi through a colourful straw immediately takes me back to those warm summer days that I miss so much. This easy mango lassi recipe will definitely help you make some amazing memories too. Let’s get started.
Mango Lassi – Recipe
- 1 heaped cup ripe, sweet mango cubes
- ½ cup thick Greek yogurt, scant (if you’re using regular plain yogurt, use 1 cup and reduce the milk)
- ¾ cup milk, cold
- ½ cup water, cold
- 2 Tbsp. sugar, or to taste
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp. ground pistachios (optional topping)
- Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste test and adjust salt and sugar if necessary. You can add more cold water to adjust the consistency to your preference.
Divide between two glasses, add more ground cardamom and ground pistachios if you want and serve with colourful straws. This is a treat that both adults and kids will love!