Most concoctions involving mangoes are delicious, but this mango milkshake is not only absolutely yummy, but quick and easy to make as well. Just a few ingredients will yield a smooth, rich drink that’s perfect for the hot summer! Fresh mangoes make this mango milkshake even tastier, but if you can’t find fresh mangoes then mango pulp will be fine as well. You can even try making this with mango ice cream. Let’s get started.
- 3 small non-fibrous sweet mangoes, chopped and pit discarded
- 1 – 2 cups milk, cold (depending on how thick you want your milkshake)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Pinch of salt
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. condensed milk (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
This should be served immediately. Also try the Mango Lassi for another refreshing mango drink.